Style and comfort come together in this top! The Lane Raglan is a women’s knit top in sizes XS – 2XL. The cut is made to flatter a woman’s body, with fitted sleeves, gentle shaping through the torso, and a wider neckband. Options include:
- Elbow length, 3/4 length, long, or long banded sleeves
- Curved or banded hem
- A hood
- Thumbhole wristbands
- Chest pocket
- A separate front pattern piece with a built-in full bust adjustment
The possibilities for this top are endless. Depending on your fabric choice it can become anything from a sleep shirt to a sequined going-out top.
Use contrasting fabric for the sleeves, cuffs, or optional chest pocket. Add a lace overlay to the bodice. Use a woven fabric or even leather for the pocket. Make the shirt out of nylon lycra and it becomes a rash guard, size up and use fleece for a sweatshirt! The choice is yours!
This versatile yet simple top is a very easy sew, perfect for your first foray into knit garments. If you choose to use the wristbands and waistband there is no hemming.
You can choose to receive the pattern in three different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and dispatch them in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.
3. PDF Digital Download - For this option you will receive a download option at the end of the transaction, this will give you access to a ZIP file which will contain the A0 Pattern, the A4 pattern that will need to be printed and assembled and the instructions file.