Looking for some medium to light weight modern kids shorts just built for those summer Sundays? Designed for girls or boys from toddlers to teens the quick -to-sew Sun Daze Shorts sewing pattern will help you sew some stylish and versatile kids shorts that they will love.
With an easy-to-wear style and of course, pockets, the Sun Daze Shorts are designed to be sewn in a knit fabric with at least 25% stretch. The pattern is fast to put together and the shorts, with their cool modern edge will work for everything from surf clubs to sand dunes.
The Sun Daze Shorts by Thread Faction Studio feature:
- A comfortable elastic waist with optional faux waist tie
- Faux fly with top stitching
- Optional inseam pockets
- Mid-rise design
- Dropped crotch (with gusset)
- Custom fitting instructions
The pattern starts at a size 2 and goes up to a size 14 great for older kids to young teenagers.
With compatible pattern pieces to our Skate Park Pants you can combine and design something to suit their style, whatever that may be.
You can choose to receive the pattern in three different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and dispatch them in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.
3. PDF Digital Download - For this option you will receive a download option at the end of the transaction, this will give you access to a ZIP file which will contain the A0 Pattern, the A4 pattern that will need to be printed and assembled and the instructions file.