Looking for a t-shirt dress with a difference? One that is stylish, flattering, and comfortable for work or the weekends? This super quick-to-make Seaside Summers Tee and Dress sewing pattern will help you sew a striking summer t-shirt, or t-shirt dress that you will love to wear.
Effortlessly chic, the Seaside Summers Tee and Dress is designed to be sewn in a light to medium or heavy weight stretch fabric, and with only 2 pattern pieces, 4 seams and 5 hems you can have this gorgeous little tee or dress ready to wear in no time flat.
It looks great paired with flip flops for a casual look or dress it up with a heavier weight fabric and some heels for the office or for evening wear. You could even team this one with boots and layers for a fantastic cooler weather look.
The Seaside Summers Tee Dress by Thread Faction Studio features:
- Striking neckline detail.
- Two-piece construction.
- Fitted cut.
- Above the knee length.
- Custom fitting instructions.
The pattern starts at a size 6 and goes up to a size 24, and there is also a kids version of this pattern available
Ideal for beginner and experienced sewists alike
You can choose to receive the pattern in three different ways.
1. Printed Pattern with PDF Instructions - This pattern will be printed and dispatched to you once you have placed your order. It will contain the A0 Pages for the pattern and it will be dispatched in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn. You will be able to download the instructions file as a PDF at the end of the transaction.
2. Printed Pattern with Printed Instructions - For £2.00 more we will print the A0 Pattern pages and the A4 instructions for you and dispatch them in a Kraft String and Washer Envelope that has the Pattern sticker on the front which is perfect for using to store you pattern in once sewn.
All of our printed patterns are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post.
3. PDF Digital Download - For this option you will receive a download option at the end of the transaction, this will give you access to a ZIP file which will contain the A0 Pattern, the A4 pattern that will need to be printed and assembled and the instructions file.